Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 19 of the Keep Britain Breastfeeding Scavenger Hunt


Here is the daily round up of "clues" to help you find the posts taking part in the Scavenger Hunt today.  Some really amazing posts as usual with a couple of additional competitions to enter.  Sit down and relax and read while you pretend to watch the England/Ukraine match

Day 19

Radical Ramblings - Online Support - When you don't know where else to turn

The Secfet Life of Kate - My Breastfeeding Journey & a BoobieMilk Competition

Mummy is a Gadget Geek - Breastfeeding Support

Mummy Constant - Where did I find my breastfeeding support?

Natural Mamas - Breastfeeding Support and Where to Find it & a Lactivist Competition

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am so glad to have found your blog and so sad I didn't find it earlier! You have a new bfing follower! I'll be posting about my bfing experiences soon, I just wanted to say hello...I'll post about your scavenger hunt on my blog if that's okay? Let me know.

    Sara-Jayne
    www.keep-up-with-the-jones-family.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete