Thursday 14 June 2012

Day 14 of the Keep Britain Breastfeeding Hunt

Day 14

Almost halfway through the event and I am enjoying reading all the lovely posts so much.  I have laughed and cried and learned new things.  I'm especially enjoying the Mum to Mum sharing this week and I'm looking forward to the Support theme next week.  Some great competitions going on too, so make sure you check them out and enter to win all the prizes available.  I'm off to the ABM (Association of Breastfeeding Mothers) conference tomorrow so I may see a few of you there.  I am taking my laptop, but posts may be slower than usual.  Here are the posts from today.  I'll tweet from the conference when I find out anything new and exciting.

Mummy Constant - Theraline Mamma Pads Competition

Radical Ramblings - Breastfeeding a High Needs Baby or Toddler

Circus Queen - 6 Ways to Prepare for Breastfeeding

Mummys Little Peeps - Tips I found Helpful for Feeding

Breastfeeding in England - Can I breastfeed and work full time?

Where Roots and Wings Entwine (Formerly Bumps 2 Babies) - Discreet Breastfeeding with Mamascarf

No comments:

Post a Comment